Wed, Jan 08|
Royal Canadian Legion Branch 262
Vulcan & District Chamber of Commerce AGM
It our annual meeting - with a difference! We are planning to serve appetizers, announcing some changes as well as electing Executive and Directors for the new year.
Time & Location
Jan 08, 2020, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Royal Canadian Legion Branch 262, 321 1 Ave N, Champion, AB T0L 0R0, Canada
About the Event
Come join us to celebrate our membership at the Annual General Meeting. We have an exciting agenda planned and will be hosting the board elections for 2020. New Year, Fresh Look and Perspective on Planning and as a value add your Chamber will be increasing focus on AG Business by bringing discussions and business forums to facilitate easier access to information and resources for our members.
5:30 – 6:00 Welcome and Networking
6:00 – 7:00 Intro to Chamber:
- Current Board
- Cynthia to give summary about the Re-instatement of the Chamber
- Reflect events that we have hosted over 18 months
- Overview of 2020 planning
- Value Proposition (Chamber benefits)
- Value of networking and B2B growth in our district
- Sherry to give a short economic update (60,000 foot) 3
- Open floor for general questions
- Elections for new Board
- Meeting Adjourned
We are here for you - join us at the AGM!